BUY THE KIT THAT DOESN’T LEAVE YOU STRANDED. STUCK? WE’LL HELP!
Complete set of Pennsylvania uncontested no-fault divorce forms with instructions.
The most affordable divorce in Pennsylvania is the one you do yourself.
FREE INFORMATION ABOUT FAMILY LAW IN PENNSYLVANIA.
Complete set of lawyer-prepared uncontested Pennsylvania no-fault divorce forms and simple instructions, guaranteed to work. You will file everything by mail from anywhere in Pennsylvania. You will NOT have to appear in court. You will file your divorce in Cameron County, where the filing fees are so low that using our forms will save you more money than they cost!
- Complete and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Full and FREE professional customer service to ensure success the first time around.
WHEN YOU ORDER, PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER OR TO ADD EMAIL FROM “GREENSTEINFAMILYLAW.COM” TO YOUR SAFE-SENDERS LIST. WE WANT YOU TO GET YOUR KIT!
- Simple and complete step-by-step instructions
- Pre-addressed correspondence to the court
- Divorce Complaint (the document that begins the divorce process)
- Acceptance of Service for your spouse to sign
- All necessary consent forms for you and your spouse to sign
- Praecipe to Transmit Record (the document that instructs the court to issue your decree)
- Proposed divorce decree for the judge to sign
We will deliver your divorce forms and complete instructions as printable documents via email. Upon request we will gladly send you a printed copy instead via USPS Priority Mail, for an additional $10 charge to cover the cost of shipping and handling.
PENNSYLVANIA DIVORCE PAPERS ARE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE. WHY BUY OURS?
Pennsylvania uncontested divorce kits and sets of divorce forms are all over the place, and if you look hard enough you might even be able to find divorce papers for free download. Finding them isn’t much of a challenge. The hard part is, what are you supposed to do with them? We take away the guesswork. Step-by-step, our easy-to-understand instructions walk you through the process. Need extra help? Pick up the telephone instead of your wallet. We are a working Pittsburgh divorce law firm with over 20 years of experience. We can make this happen for you.
- You and your spouse are in complete agreement to divorce.
- You and your spouse will sign all necessary documents.
- Either you or your spouse (it only has to be one of you) has resided in Pennsylvania for six months or more at the time you file.
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS KIT IF:
- You do not know how to contact your spouse.
- Neither you nor your spouse live in Pennsylvania.
- Your spouse will not sign the necessary forms.
- You have unresolved property or spousal support issues (including pension claims).
- Your spouse is on active duty in the U.S. Military (any branch)
- Either you or your spouse has already filed for divorce in another county or state.
Please be aware that in Pennsylvania, divorce is about economic closure rather than personal closure. There are rights that arise from your marriage — such as identification and distribution of marital property and debt, and alimony — that must either be claimed before a divorce is final, be protected by a written agreement with your spouse, or be waived forever. Before you decide to purchase this kit, be sure that neither you nor your spouse intend to make any such claims. Additionally, if you are presently covered by your spouse’s medical insurance, the award of a divorce decree will bring that to an end. If you are in any doubt about your rights or about your needs, you should seek a consultation with a local family law attorney before you proceed. Purchase and/or use of this kit, including calls for office informational assistance, does not create a lawyer/client relationship between you and Greenstein Family Law Services, nor with any attorney associated therewith.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER COSTS?
Every court in Pennsylvania charges fees to accept your divorce forms for filing, and you will pay the court a total of $105 after you have purchased our kit. The odds are strong that even adding in the $49 cost of our Pennsylvania divorce paperwork, you will pay less for your divorce than if you filed it in your home county using free divorce forms. You don’t have to take our word for it; do a web search for “[your PA home county] prothonotary fees,” and see for yourself.
In Philadelphia, filing your divorce with a set of forms you fill out yourself will cost a total of $395.20. In Pittsburgh, it will cost a total of $206.00. In Erie, $221.00. In Scranton, $200.00. In Harrisburg, $332.25. In Cameron County, including the cost of our custom-prepared forms, $154.00!
THIS SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. HOW IS THIS LEGAL?
Pennsylvania divorce law permits you to obtain a divorce decree outside the county of your residence if (and only if!) both you and your spouse agree to do so. Since you do not need to see the inside of a courtroom when both spouses agree to a divorce, with our kit you can legally file a Cameron County divorce action from anywhere in Pennsylvania, all without having to travel farther away than your Post Office.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN I AM DIVORCED?
The court will mail you a certified copy of your divorce decree at the end of your divorce process. This is the document that you must show if you should ever again apply for a marriage license, because that is your proof that you are legally single.
YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT A COMPLICATION!
Rights involving children do not arise from your marriage, and so they are unaffected by divorce.
Press “Buy Now” to purchase your $49 Pennsylvania uncontested no-fault divorce kit through Paypal or call our office at 412-371-4500 to place your order directly or ask questions, and let us help you get started!